Friday, January 28, 2011

Europe Photos: UK and Ireland; Summer 2010

Part 4 of the photographic tour of Europe



Fake plaque in Dublin.


Aquatic monopoly board? I just don't know.

Snoozing on the grass






rainbow :)








Moo looking out over Loch Ness.
(this photo still makes me giggle, 4months later)


Joyous after a trip to Primark for dirt cheap winter woollies










TARDIS!



Diagon Alley, York.


Mother's childhood home in Nottingham







Really, an Audi? For me?





"Saaaaandy balls"



(biggest coffee mug EVAH)






Dear World: This boring piece of concrete above is London Bridge.
This IMPRESSIVE piece of concrete below is Tower Bridge. Learn the distinction, yeah?
(America, particularly that guy who bought London Bridge thinking he was getting Tower Bridge, I'm talking to you)







(bunnies)


OXO advertising with their windows





Let's play spot the monopoly reference!




Yorkshire pud. Not pudding at all, really.






Bee!




Bangers & Mash.



Next up, Germany, Eastern Europe and Amsterdam. I'm not sure how I'll group the last 5 weeks or so, into posts but we'll see what happens.
I had a bad day today. Interview for my TAFE course among other things. I'll post more about that when I find out the results- get some hindsight into the mix. In more positive news, I had Thai for dinner and it's the weekend! (I have two of those a week since I only work Monday and Friday right now). Tomorrow night I'm seeing a western movie for God only knows what reason. Should be a laugh, though. And by Monday, I should know what I'm doing with the next 6months of my life- goody!
-m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment