Thursday, January 27, 2011

Australia Day

Happy Australia Day dudes!!


Barry M for Topshop green nails for Aus Day.
(and a new Mink Pink bikini)





Yes, Effie is THE cutest puppy in the entire world.
And apparently a good hairdresser.

She got cold...

So I went to Plan B on Monday night. And it was in-fucking-credible. Like AH-mazing. It's nice to see a band that aren't quite HUGE, at least not here, it's like they try harder.
The support was Paris Wells, this adorable blonde Melbourne girl who could be best described as our version of Paloma Faith. She had this badass bejewled bra on under a man shirt and suspenders- it looked smokin'. She seemed pretty down to earth, chilling by the merch stand after her set and standing with the crowd to watch Plan B. I've decided I love her a little bit.
Anyway, I didn't really get any decent photos of the night, just a few vids on my iPhone, so here, have some lyrics instead


"She Said"- Plan B

She said I love you boy , I love you so
She said I love you baby, oh oh oh ohhh

She said I love you more than words can say
She said I love you bayayayayby

So I said, what you sayin girl it cant be right
How can you be in love with me?
We only just met tonight
So she said.. "boy I loved you from the start
When I first heard 'love goes down'
Something started burning in my heart"
I said stop this crazy talk
And leave right now and close the door


She said, but I love you boy I love you so
She said I love you baby oh oh oh oh
She said I love you more than words can say
She said I love you bayayayayby

Yes she did

So now I'm up in the courts
Pleading my case from the witness box
Telling the judge and jury

the same thing that I said to the cops
On the day that I got arrested
I'm innocent I protested

She just feels rejected
Had her heart broken by someone shes obsessed with
Cos she likes the sound of my music
Which makes her a fan of my music
Thats why 'love goes down' makes her lose it
Cos she cant seperate the man from the music
And I'm saying all this in the stand
While my girl cries tears in the galleries
This got bigger than I ever could have planned
Like that song by the Zutons 'Valerie'
'Cept the jury don't look like their buying it
And it's making me nervous
And I'm just screw faced like I'm trying it
Their eyes fixed on me like a murderer's
They wanna lock me up
And throw away the key
They wanna send me down

Even though I told 'em she...

She said I love you boy
I love you so
She said I love you baby oh oh oh oh

Yes she did

She said I love you more than words can say
She said I love you bayayayayby

So I said then why the hell you gotta treat me this way
You dont know what love is
You wouldn't do this if you did
Oh no no no noo


OK so every set of these lyrics I found online had something wrong with them so I corrected what I thought was wrong. So if they're incorrect it may be my fault...

Whatever.

-m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment