Saturday, November 06, 2010

Changes

So you may notice the different layout. My header now has a spiffy photo! And I changed the colours to fit with it. And I finally deleted that music player. *Cue cheers from an unknown source*
I might get a new one... I might not. We'll see.
I also have a few ideas that are sure to be coming over the next few weeks, as well as some more schfotos.
Just call me Super Blogger.

UPDATE: as for my real life? Nothings happening. Job hunting on the interwebz, waiting for my phone to ring. Going to the movies tonight- I'm actually really excited because I haven't left my house since Friday. Which was only 2 days ago yes but I've got cabin fever already.
Oh and I changed the feed from my facebook photography page to my twitter, since I be tweetin now. We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment