Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vid of the Week: Jenna Marbles shits on my ability to make Cookies

If you saw my cookie recipe on Wednesday you should know that I am a pretty boss cookie maker. Seriously your mind was probably blown after you followed that recipe and made your own cookies.

Immediately after posting I hopped over to the tube of you and went to Jenna Marbles channel to check out what she's doing. And the random video that popped up and played automatically?
This:



Yep. Her cookie recipe beats my cookie recipe.
Maybe I should have got my boobs out? Or made fun of a political figure? I don't know but Jenna Marbles has become my new favourite youtuber so expect more videos. I know you're not complaining because she's hot as fuck. Even if her bra is too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment