Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This time last year I was doing some last minute packing.

On the 28th of July 2010 I went to Europe. My three month adventure started in Paris and ended in Frankfurt, hitting all points around and in between. It really puts life in perspective to think about how little I've done since I've been back. And I haven't even finished paying off my debts! ($700 to go, which should be $300 as of tomorrow).

We spend our lives waiting for life to become what we want it to be. I spend my mornings at work waiting for my lunch break, my afternoons waiting for 5 o'clock. Each day at work I'm counting down till my next day off, or the weekend. I spend so much time waiting for the weekend and all of a sudden it's Monday morning again.

Today I'm waiting to get paid so I can buy more things online! I just won a super cute tutu-skirted dress for $31.50 including postage (I had it at $17.50 but someone bumped my bid up, bitches) and I can't pay for it until tomorrow. I'm also wishing I did something a little more constructive than spend the whole day watching Ugly Betty.

On a more positive note I'm planning my next trip. And soon I'll be able to start saving for it. Admitedly it's not going to be untill the end of next year but hey- long term goals and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment