Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Snaps

Firstly, did a promo shoot with the boys on Sunday. check out the best of the pics on my photography blog.
Secondly, here are the promised not-Ramshackle photos!
I should mention that Cody (the coolpix) is proving himself to be a wise investment, the night time shots are good, which was my main goal. win.

Happy J.
During the Ramshackle shoot. Me and Lopez, official photo editor/myspace guy.



Poker gets boring 3 rounds in...


12:08am, Sunday morning. The boys put on "Easy" by Faith No More.


Me and Maddy. The dress I'm wearing is amazing. Stripey, low back, 3/4 length sleaves, warm (ish) and it cost $3!! I love you, Rozelle Markets.



Tyler.


Me and Bottom Sarah



Hannah and J


I like this. Perhaps just because it shows off one of my newer nailpolishes ("Label Queen" by Chi Chi, $10)


Josh. He's our fashion baby.


Top Sarah, Alex, Emily and Myself.


Bottom Sarah and Alex.
And Sarah's ah-mazing studded suede ankle boots.
In other news, 4 weeks till I leave for Europe! Pretty excited/stressed/nervous/impatient/not ready.
Peace.
-m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment