Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AH-Mazing

So, I saw this last night on the Gruen Transfer (for those who don't know, it's basically a show on ABC where they discuss advertising). It's amazing, it makes me want to get in a moving car just so I can put a seatbelt on.

Also, Australia may be getting their first female (ranga) PM later today. Personally, I actually like K. Rudd. I mean, he kept a lot of promises and fixed a lot of John Howards mistakes- saying sorry, signing Kyoto, starting motions on an emissions trading scheme, improving the pension etc. etc. Not to mention, he got us through the worst recession in world history.

Gillard seems like she's a cert, but she's getting a lot of public backlash as her actions are seen as un-Australian by many. Perhaps this will sway the vote of the party members? There's no point changing PM only to decrease your chance of being the leading party.

EDIT: This was my 50th post and I didn't realise! hoorah! Ah... milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment