Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stay Too Long

Here it is! the next installment in the story. This is one of my favourite songs on the album. I just really love his faster paced songs. I mean mixing such differing genres- it's genius! And who doesnt love Brit-rap? Even if the lyrics are crap, it's still amazing simply because of the naff accents. Like Dizzy rascal. he may as well be saying "I wake up every day and I'm British, Everything in my life is British, I'm British just to be British, I act real British because I'm British..."

Actually, maybe he should do that?


(and yes I am aware that it's worrying that I have enough knowledge of Dizzy's lyrics to alter them)

I'm on my way to where I'm going thinking I need more Jack
But that probably ain't the brightest idea I've ever had.
-m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment