Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spizz

I totally have one now. Well I mean i had one before but I made a new one.
Go forth!
http://myspace.com/mbphotos

P.S. BDO was amazing on Saturday!

I made the smart decision to remain sober the whole day, since I don't really cope well with heat. Despite this, and drinking about 5L of water (not even exagerrating...) I threw up into and empty lemonade cup during Dizzee Rascal. But I recovered by the end of his set and was well enough to sing and even dance a bit to Lily Allen. God love her... she's so damn cute! Also loved what she was wearing. Unfortunately I can't find a photo of it but I'm sure some will surface soon.

But of course, the highlight of my day was Muse. I managed to survive 4th row of the mosh for about an hour without passing out, which is good!
Man they're fantatsic. Can't wait till they come back here at the end of their tour. Hopefully I'll be in the country at the time...

OK that really is all

No comments:

Post a Comment