- Kiss J.
- Drive home via Mascot, to get a roll
- Shower. For free, with no time limit, with a regularly sized towel.
- Lay on my OWN BED. Even if just for a second.
- Introduce the clothes I left behind to the clothes I bought here. Let them make friends.
- Bask in the glory of my new super-wardrobe! Oh the endless outfit possibilities...
- Watch foxtel on the 50inch
- Visit Rocky (pooch)
- Visit the newly completed Top Ryde and, somehow, NOT die of excitement. Myer! At Top Ryde! That's class!
- Get goooood thai food.
- Make fun of Newington.
- Possibly drink in the park in Newington, like 16year olds
- Attempt to find the perfect Melbourne Cup outfit
- Get schnitzel, chips, unlimited salad and mushroom gravy, with a vodka, lemon lime and bitters at Mary's (West Ryde Hotel, for the stalkers)
- Get messy at Scary Canary.
- Go to Vinnies. Buy stuff.
- Make purchases in general WITHOUT converting the currency in my head.
- Hit up the beach (when the water isn't 16 degrees)
- Have vegemite and avocado toast, preferably while hungover.
- Go to a Ramshackle Gig
Friday, October 08, 2010
Of things I can't wait to do when I get back home