Sunday, June 05, 2011

Prayin'

So here we have it, the final video from the Defamation of Strickland Banks.
I presonally hope they bring out soem more, the story feels a little unfinished.
But if you like the songs, buy the album, you won't be dissapointed.


So there we are, an angel and a man,
both just standing there, blood on our hands.

I now have to find a new video theme for Sunday posts. I am open to suggestions! Should I try making my own vlogs or stick to the experts? Should I go for funny or serious? Give me your thoughts!

-m xx

1 comment:

  1. GRR. My internet is being grouchy and I can't watch the video - only read your words. OH POOEYYYY.

    but YES. You should DEFINITELY make a vlog. I loveeee vlogs. They're way fun to watch. SO its settled: MAKE A VLOG. yayyy.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete