Friday, September 10, 2010

Time to shake things up a bit

OK so as I'm sure you all know by now I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayx1239583920infiinityplusone behind with course.my blogging. It's difficult, it really is. And the more behind I get, the more reluctant I am to try and catch up. I am honestly like 20 days behind. Soooo I decided to change the way I'm going about things. I mean, there's not exactly a need for a day by day blow by blow account of exactly what I did at any given moment anyway (innitt???) So coming soon (hopefully tomorrow) will big a biiiiig summary blog, covering the remainder of Italy, Greece and a bit of UK to get me up to speed. Then basically my posts will be less specific. I'm reverting to the way my blog was before I started this whole travel blog caper. And theSunday schedule is going to be restarted and KEPT TO. Because really, how difficult is it to find wifi for long enough to upload a blog? Not very. I'm also hoping to pump out mid-week photo posts as well, but that depends on connection of course.

Anyway, just to give you a bit of perspective, it is now day 43 (I think... haven't got my note book on me) and I am in Edinburgh for the next 3 nights. For those of you that don't already know, my mother and sister are also here! Happy days and all that. And a tip: Don't even think the word "boots" anywhere near my sister. It's the only word I hear coming out of her mouth really.

Yes Steph, it's on the interwebz now.

Ok so something new I want to include in my posts (untill I get sick of it):
How I'm feeling today and Interesting fact of the week.

How am I feeling today?
Optimistic.
Tired.
Nostalgic.

Interesting fact of the week:
The name "Big Ben" doesn't refer to the clock or the tower. It refers to the bell, and is a reference to the apparently fat man who designed it. The clock tower is actually just called, The Clock Tower.

Allright so that's about it... More interesting topic matter coming soon, I promise!

Stay tuned.

-m xsx

No comments:

Post a Comment