Friday, May 07, 2010

I'm so bored

I've spent the last hour or so watcing old RayWilliamJohnson vids on youtube. Hurry up and post the new one Ray! It is WAY past Thursday now, even by NY time!

As I'm sure you've guessed, I didn't end up going to the fashion fwd festival. I was too hungover this morning to get to Paddington at 10:30. I got out of bed at 1:30! Ah well, maybe next year.

Oh and you may well remember that my favourite from the last cycle of ANTM went on to come in second place? Well I didn't do a post about my favourite this cycle, so i can't prove I picked her but she won! Which means what, next year I'll pick first and second? Anyway, she's amazing, could tell she'd be good from the first episode. She always looks good, even in candid photos.

This is my favourite photo of all time right now. Except the feet. Point those toes missy


Those lips!

This was her first ANTM photoshoot! AH-Mazing!

Nicole Fox (Foxy Nicole?)
Peace
-mb

No comments:

Post a Comment