Sunday, January 23, 2011

Europe Photos: Greece; Summer 2010

Here it is, the third installment!
It might be a while till the next, as father is about to go to Vietnam for a month and all my Europe photos are on his computer and I won't have as regular access to it etc. etc. But if I have time, I'll get them on CD before he leaves and go through that hullabaloo at mother's. One month down! Two to go!








Cannabis energy drink? I don't understand it either.



Why yes, we ARE standing on a volcano.







Yes, that IS a hot-as-all-hell bartender making a ring out of straws.









"OMG that cat has a moustache!"













Boats. Eurgh.

Yes, I know. Slut Boardshop. Who cares if it's over-exposed? It has the word slut in it!







So there you go.
-m xx

No comments:

Post a Comment